From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Forest Highways or Forest Routes — are a category of roads within the National Forests of the United States.
- They are built to connect undeveloped U.S. National Forest areas to existing state highway systems in their region.
- The USDA Forest Service connecting highways and roads can also provide access to recreational areas and logging sites.
- Some Forest Highways are also Federally designated National Forest Scenic Byways and/or National Scenic Byways.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Forest Route shields (1 C, 3 F)
Media in category "Forest Highway"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Sunlight bridge.jpg 313 KB