Category:Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution
Jump to navigation Jump to search
which grants citizenship to everyone born in the U.S. and subject to its jurisdiction and protects civil and political liberties
|Instance of||constitutional amendment|
|Part of||United States Constitution,|
list of amendments to the United States Constitution
|Location||United States of America|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Plessy v. Ferguson (1 C, 8 F)
Media in category "Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 14th Amendment Pg1of2 AC.jpg 2,582 × 3,381; 508 KB
- 14th Amendment Pg2of2 AC.jpg 2,584 × 3,352; 510 KB
- Droit du sol, Etats-Unis, abolition de l'esclavage.png 699 × 1,000; 413 KB
- Sworn Departure Statement of Wong Kim Ark.gif 628 × 1,008; 139 KB
- Sworn Statement of Witnesses verifying Departure Statement of Wong Kim Ark.gif 628 × 1,008; 144 KB