Category:Frances Stewart, Duchess of Richmond and Lennox
Frances Teresa Stewart, Duchess of Richmond and Lennox (1648-1702) was a prominent member of the Court of the Restoration and famous for refusing to become a mistress of Charles II. For her great beauty she was known as La Belle Stuart and served as the model for an idealised, female Britannia.
prominent member of the Court of the Restoration
Frances Stewartová, vévodkyně z Richmondu, na portrétu Petra Lelyho
|Date of birth||8 July 1647 (in Julian calendar)|
|Date of death||15 October 1702 (in Julian calendar)|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
Media in category "Frances Stewart, Duchess of Richmond and Lennox"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- FrancesStuart.jpg 285 × 470; 23 KB
- Frances Teresa Stuart, Duchess of Richmond and Lennox by Jan Van der Vaart.jpg 2,400 × 4,031; 1.45 MB
- Britannia 1667.jpg 777 × 779; 232 KB
- DuchessRichmondParrotKeulemans.jpg 1,184 × 1,728; 3.15 MB
- F. T. Stewart, Duchess of Richmond. Wellcome L0001341.jpg 1,318 × 1,347; 553 KB
- Frances Teresa Stuart by Lely.jpg 1,228 × 1,500; 676 KB
- Frances, Duchess of Richmond and Lennox.jpg 865 × 1,431; 359 KB
- The roll-call of Westminster Abbey (1906) (14781517561).jpg 1,624 × 2,176; 881 KB