Category:French FOP cases
France does not recognise any exception to copyright (“freedom of panorama”) for copyrighted buildings or artworks located in the public space. Please see Commons:Freedom of panorama#France.
See also: Category:Censored by lack of FOP.
Insert the following categories with this syntax: <noinclude>[[Category:French FOP cases/pending]]</noinclude>. Use:
- Category:French FOP cases/pending: pending deletion request (still open)
- Category:French FOP cases/kept: request was closed as Keep
- Category:French FOP cases/deleted: request was closed as Delete
If the subject of the picture is either a building or an architectural artwork, and if the picture is already used on the French-speaking Wikipedia, w:fr:Utilisateur:Le plus bot can transfer the picture from Commons to this local Wikipedia under a local exception, as voted by the community in 2006 and 2011 (see w:fr:Wikipédia:Exceptions au droit d'auteur#Exceptions).
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Eiffel Tower-related deletion requests (40 P)
- ► Louvre Pyramid-related deletion requests (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Vimy Memorial-related deletion requests (19 P)