Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Garden cities are self-contained communities surrounded by greenbelts, and containing carefully balanced areas of residences, industry, and agriculture.
Esperanto: ĝardena urboj
Italiano : Città giardino
city planned in the "garden city urban planning" movement born in the late 19th century
|Spoken text audio|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- Ciudad Jardín, Cartagena (2 F)
- Judibana (3 C, 16 F)
- Quatuor Machaut (7 F)
- Tapiola (8 C, 121 F)
Media in category "Garden cities"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Map of Ciudad Jardin3.jpg 755 × 667; 237 KB
- Clarence Perry's Neighborhood Unit, 1928.jpg 975 × 609; 290 KB
- H.V. McKay Memorial Gardens & church.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 6.77 MB
- Rosyth, Admiralty Road.jpg 3,000 × 1,931; 5.07 MB