Category:Geary Theater (San Francisco)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: The Geary Theatre, located at 415 Geary Street near the corner of Mason Street in the Theatre District of San Francisco, California, was built in 1910 and was previously called the Columbia Thetaqre. It was designed by the firm of Bliss and Faville (Walter D. Bliss and William B. Faville), notable designers of theatres, in the Classical Revival and Late Victorian styles. The theater was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 9, 1975 and was designated a San Francisco Landmark on July 11, 1976.


This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is 75000472

Media in category "Geary Theater (San Francisco)"

The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.