From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Georgian architecture is the name given in most English-speaking countries to the set of architectural styles current between 1714 and 1830. It is eponymous for the British monarchs George I-IV, who reigned in continuous succession from August 1714 to June 1830.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Georgian architecture in Australia (9 C, 36 F)
- ► Georgian architecture in Barbados (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Georgian architecture in Canada (11 C, 3 F)
- ► Georgian architecture in England (84 C, 137 F)
- ► Georgian Revival interiors (1 C)
- ► Thomas Nelson House (Yorktown, Virginia) (60 F)
- ► Georgian architecture in the United States (25 C, 6 F)
- ► Georgian architecture in Wales (2 C, 14 F)
Media in category "Georgian architecture"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.