Glenmark Station near Waipara, New Zealand, was one of the country's largest stations and its owner, George Henry Moore, one of the country's wealthiest men. Four of the buildings / ruins on Glenmark Station are listed with the New Zealand Historic Places Trust.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Glenmark Station"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Bridge, Glenmark.JPG 7.91 MB
- Daffodils, Glenmark.JPG 5.62 MB
- Fountain at Glenmark.JPG 6.1 MB
- Glenmark Station fountain.JPG 7.98 MB
- New homestead, Glenmark 02.JPG 7.01 MB
- New homestead, Glenmark.JPG 6.54 MB
- Punt house, Glenmark 01.JPG 8.16 MB
- Punt house, Glenmark 02.JPG 7.41 MB
- Punt house, Glenmark 03.JPG 5.57 MB
- Punt house, Glenmark 04.JPG 8.64 MB
- Shaved horses, Glenmark.JPG 5.78 MB
- Typical gate posts, Glenmark.JPG 5.78 MB