Category:Godspeed (ship, 2006)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Godspeed is the third version of the 1607 vessel Godspeed, see Category:Godspeed (ship). A replica of one of three ships that sailed from England to the New World in 1607 to found what became the first successful English colony.
- Type: 3-masted brigantine
- Design by: Tri-Coastal Marine of Richmond, Calif.
- Order date:
- Built by: Rockport Marine, Rockport, Texas, United States
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 18.03.2006
- Date of completion: 22.05.2006
- Length over all: 27 m (88 feet)
- LPP: 20.0 m (65.5 feet)
- Beam: m
- Draught: m
- Main mast 21.8 m tall (71.5 feet)
- Sail area: 225 m2 (2,420 square feet)
- Main engine: twin engine
- Speed: kn
- The ship's galley and navigational equipment are run by high-tech electronics, although these modern features will be hidden from view when it is in port. The compass and charts that pointed the direction to the New World are reproductions.
- 18.03.2006 Named: GODSPEED Flag: United States
Media in category "Godspeed (ship, 2006)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.