Category:Governors of Bombay
Jump to navigation Jump to search
chief administrative and political officer of Bombay during British rule of India
|Category contains||human (Governor of Bombay)|
|Applies to jurisdiction|| Mumbai,|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Sir George Arthur, 1st Baronet (1 C, 3 F)
- ► Henry Bartle Frere (1 C, 13 F)
- ► John FitzGibbon, 2nd Earl of Clare (2 F)
- ► Sir James Fergusson, 6th Baronet (5 F)
- ► Henry Northcote, 1st Baron Northcote (9 F)
- ► Sir Richard Temple, 1st Baronet (10 F)
- ► Freeman Freeman-Thomas, 1st Marquess of Willingdon (1 C, 11 F)
- ► Leslie Orme Wilson (29 F)
Media in category "Governors of Bombay"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.