Category:Grafton Bond Store
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Grafton Bond Store is a heritage-listed former bond store and warehouse and now offices located at Hickson Road, in the inner city Sydney suburb of Millers Point in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The 1881 sections of the building were designed by William Wardell. It was incorporated into the new Maritime Centre (also known as Price Waterhouse Building) in the 1980s.
|Instance of||historic building|
|Location||New South Wales, AUS|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Grafton Bond Store"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.