Category:Great Basin (USA)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Great Basin of the Western United States is the largest contiguous endorheic basin area in North America.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Great Basin region of California (4 C, 14 F)
- ► Alvord Desert (51 F)
- ► Indigenous peoples of the Great Basin (5 C, 3 F)
- ► Mountain ranges of the Great Basin (21 C, 20 F)
- ► Great Basin region of Nevada (26 C, 5 F)
- ► Great Basin region of Oregon (5 C, 27 F)
- ► Great Basin region of Utah (10 C, 9 F)
- ► Valleys of the Great Basin (USA) (3 C, 10 F)
Pages in category "Great Basin (USA)"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Great Basin (USA)"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.