English: Great Corby is a village in northern Cumbria, England, above the eastern bank of a wooded gorge on the River Eden. Directly across the river from Great Corby is the village of Wetheral. The two villages are linked by a railway viaduct (Corby Bridge, popularly known as 'Wetheral Viaduct'). This is on the Tyne Valley Line from Newcastle to Carlisle, which passes to the north of the village. The railway station at Wetheral is accessible to residents of Great Corby by a pedestrian footpath attached to the railway viaduct.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Corby Castle (1 C, 8 F)
Media in category "Great Corby"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Clints Road, Great Corby - geograph.org.uk - 825303.jpg 640 × 480; 72 KB
- Corby Bridge Inn.jpg 640 × 480; 73 KB
- Former blacksmith's shop, Great Corby.jpg 640 × 480; 109 KB
- Great Corby - Carlisle - Cumbria - UK.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 6.5 MB
- Great Corby School.jpg 640 × 483; 529 KB
- Farm buildings - geograph.org.uk - 283833.jpg 640 × 480; 171 KB
- Railway Bridge - geograph.org.uk - 283753.jpg 640 × 480; 215 KB
- The Road to Cockleybank - geograph.org.uk - 283755.jpg 640 × 480; 197 KB