Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Great Haw is a 542m summit in North Yorkshire, England, on the boundaries of Coverdale, Colsterdale and Nidderdale. The civil parishes of West Scrafton, Colsterdale, Healey and Stonebeck Up meet a few metres east of the summit, which is just inside Stonebeck Up
Media in category "Great Haw"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Approaching Great Haw - geograph.org.uk - 472082.jpg 640 × 480; 79 KB
- Coverdale Tarn - geograph.org.uk - 472093.jpg 640 × 480; 85 KB
- Summit of Great Haw - geograph.org.uk - 473958.jpg 640 × 480; 73 KB
- Summit of Great Haw 542m - geograph.org.uk - 223942.jpg 640 × 480; 62 KB
- Woogill Tarn - geograph.org.uk - 472099.jpg 640 × 480; 62 KB