Category:Greylock Mill (North Adams)
The first building of the Greylock Mill, the first cotton mill in North Adams – located on 506-510 State Road (Route 2) at Protection Avenue – was built in the 1870s, replacing a smaller mill which had been there since 1846. The intial building grew into a complex of buildings. After the mill closed, it was purchased in 1976 by James V. Cariddi for his Cariddi Sales Company. In 2001 Ralph Brill opened Brill Gallery II using the boarded-up outside windows of the mill to display artwork. (Sources: , , , )
Media in category "Greylock Mill (North Adams)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Greylock (Cariddi) Mill North Adams bridge.jpg 1,728 × 2,304; 1,018 KB
- Greylock (Cariddi) Mill North Adams east building.jpg 2,277 × 1,006; 592 KB
- Greylock (Cariddi) Mill North Adams entrance.jpg 1,728 × 2,304; 936 KB
- Greylock (Cariddi) Mill North Adams west building.jpg 2,087 × 1,093; 640 KB