Category:Hispanic colonial architecture in the United States
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- The Hispanic—Spanish Colonial architecture in the former Spanish colonies of the Viceroyalty of New Spain (Nueva España) and subsequent territories of Mexico, now within the present day United States.
- For the corresponding wikipedia category (english text) see: Category: Spanish Colonial architecture in the United States.
- For the later revival style in the United States see: Category: Spanish Colonial Revival architecture.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Arizona missions (5 C, 1 F)
- ► California missions (30 C, 1 P, 8 F)
- ► Mission Basilica San Juan Capistrano (14 F)
- ► New Mexico missions (8 C, 44 F)
- ► Primitive Hispanic churches in the United States (6 C, 6 F)
- ► Texas missions (8 C, 4 F)
Media in category "Hispanic colonial architecture in the United States"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.