Category:Historic houses in England
This category is for historic houses in England of any type or size, including country houses, other architecturally significant houses, and houses associated with notable people. Castles which remained in use as country houses into modern times (say after the end of the English Civil War in 1660) are also included, as are later houses which were designated "castle" on stylistic or romantic grounds even though they never had a military function. See also Castles in England, Castles, palaces and houses in England
This category has the following 49 subcategories, out of 49 total.
- ► Historic houses on the Isle of Wight (4 C, 2 F)
- ► Historic houses in Kent (23 C, 9 F)
- ► Historic houses in Merseyside (10 C, 2 F)
- ► Historic houses in Oxfordshire (3 C)
- ► Historic houses in Rutland (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Historic houses in Tyne and Wear (3 C)
Pages in category "Historic houses in England"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Historic houses in England"
The following 53 files are in this category, out of 53 total.