Category:Hooks Mills, West Virginia
English: Hooks Mills is an unincorporated community in Hampshire County, West Virginia, United States. It is located on Hooks Mill Road (West Virginia Secondary Route 13/3) which intersects Cacapon River Road (West Virginia Secondary Route 14) 4.5 miles south of Capon Bridge. Hooks Mills is named for the saw and grist mill on the Cacapon River run by the Hook family from 1848 to the late 1930s.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Hooks Mills, West Virginia"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Blacksmith's House at Hooks Mills.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 3.64 MB
- Cacapon River at the site of the former rubble damn for Hook's Mill..JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 3.93 MB
- Hooks Mill 1903.jpg 1,370 × 913; 402 KB
- Inn at Hooks Mills.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 3.73 MB
- SE Corner Hooks Mill.JPG 1,656 × 1,242; 922 KB
- Southeast corner of the remains of Hook's Mill and the mill race.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 3.97 MB
- The former Hook's residence, home of the mill owner.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 3.6 MB