From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Built by||Scheepswerven v.h. Gebr. G & H. Bodewes, Martenshoek, Netherlands|
|Length overall||30.28 m (33.1 yd)|
|Length between perpendiculars||29.49 m (32.3 yd)|
|Beam||6.07 m (6.6 yd)|
|Main engine||Triple expansion machine 450 ihp with boiler of 15,000 liter, make Machinefabriek Fulton, part of the Bodewes yard. Fired with coal, later oil.|
- 1916 Named: BODEWES VI Flag: Netherlands
- 1918 Sold to Holmen Bruks & Fabriks AB’, Norrköping Renamed: HOLMEN III Flag Sweden
- 1957 Reverted from coal to oil-burning
- 1969 Sold to th captain of the Holmen III Renamed: HOLMVIK
- 1976 Sold to broadcast corporation Algemene Vereniging Radio Omroep, Hilversum Renamed: FURIE Flag: Netherlands
- 1976-04-30 Arrived in IJmuiden, Netherlands. Rebuilt as prop for TV series 'Hollands Glorie' at Bantry Bay, Ireland and IJselmeer, Netherlands
- 1976 Sold to Handels Mij. Heise, Zaandam and laid up.
- 1978 Sold to Stichting Hollands Glorie, Maasluis Netherlands
- 1978-02-17 Arrived in Maassluis. Start of renovation
- 1980 Steaminstallation approved by the government and the ship able again to steam under own power.
- Look up "IMO 5153632"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Furie (tugboat, 1916) (9 F)