IMO number : 7018563
Name of ship : SEA VENTURE → PACIFIC PRINCESS (07/04/1975–04/06/2003) → PACIFIC → ACIF (since 27/07/2013)
Call Sign : → C6SB5 →
MMSI : → 311245000 →
Gross tonnage : 20186 (since 01/05/1994)
DWT : 2936
Type of ship : Passenger (Cruise) Ship (during 1971)
Builder : Rheinstahl Nordseewerke (411)
Year of build : 1971
Flag : Norway → United Kingdom (1975–2001) → Bahamas → Togo (since 01/10/2012)
Port of registry : Oslo → London → Nassau → Lome
Status of ship : Broken Up (since 06/08/2013)
Registered owner : TEMPLETON INTERNATIONAL INC Bahamas (since 11/11/2008)
- Type: Passenger ship
- Built by Rheinstahl-Nordsee, Emden, Germany
- Yard No: 411
- Launch Date: 9.5.70
- Date of completion: 5.71
- Length overall: 168.7 m
- LPP: 144.1 m
- Beam: 24.6 m
- Tons: 19903
- DWT: 3673
- Speed: 21.5 kn
- 1971 Named: SEA VENTURE for Flagship Cruises Flag: Norway
- 1974 Sold to P&O/Princess Cruises Renamed: PACIFIC PRINCESS Flag: United Kingdom
- 2002.11 Final voyage with Princess Cruises, sailing from New York City to Rome, Italy.
- Later chartered to and operated by CVC in Brazil during the Southern summer and by Quail Cruises in Spain during the Northern Summer.
- 2003 Sold to Pullmantur Renamed: PACIFIC Flag: Bahamas
- 2007 Sold to Quail Cruises Flag: Bahamas
- MMSI Number: 311245000
- Callsign: C6SB5
- 2008.11 Arrived at Genoa to be refurbished at the local Officine San Giorgio yards. As the huge quantity of asbestos present in the ship was revealed the refurbishment costs proved to be too expensive for the shipowner, so the works were stopped. The asbetos is still on the ship. Seized by the Italian Coast Guard after the yard did not receive the amount dues by her former owners Templeton International Inc. Italian authorities tried to sell Pacific at auction three times between 2010 and 2011, but no bids were received.
- 2012.03 Sold for €2.5 million to ship breaking company Cemsan Ship Breaker of Izmir, Turkey, but Cemsan defaulted on its payment.
- 2012.05 Up for sale
- 2013.07.27 Reported as being under tow for demolition.
- Look up "IMO 7018563"