From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Dubigeon à Chantenay sur Loire
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 10.06.1896
- Date of completion: 1896
- Length over all: 50.96 m
- LPP: m
- Breadth: 8.8 m
- Draught: 3.6 m
- GRT: 507
- Main engine:
- Speed: kn
- 1896 Named BELEM for armaments Crouan of Nantes.
- 1902 Escaped the explosion of the mountain Pele in Martinique. By lack of place to anchor in front of Saint-Pierre, the Belem had to found a shelter further, out of reach.
- Worked for chocolate Meunier.
- 1914 Sold to the Duke of Westminster, converted into a yacht. She received an engine.
- 1921 Sold to Lord Ernest Guinness, renamed PHANTOM II.
- 1952 Sold to the Cini Foundation, Venice, and transformed in a ship-school. Renamed GIORGIO CINI Flag: Italy
- 1976 Abandoned in a yard in Venice.
- 1979 Sold to the Union des Caisses d'Epargne
- 1980 The Foundation allows the vessel to regain its original name BELEM Flag: France. Restoration during several years at the quayside in Paris
- 1985 Operated as cruise school-ship, home port Nantes.
- Callsign: FUZW
- Look up "IMO 8622983"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Belem (ship, 1896) (2 C, 1 P, 176 F)