- 1911 Built by H.C. Stülcken und Sohn Shipyard, Hamburg, Germany.
- Length: 55 m
- Beam: 7,5 m
- Draught: 3,9 m
- Air Draught: 33 m
- Max. sail area: 1250m2
- Main engines: 2 x 365 HP Caterpillar
- 1911 Named Senator Brockes for the German Coast Guard as a lightship on the river Elbe Flag: Germany
- 1977 Out of service
- 1985 Sold to a Dutchman Start restoration Renamed: Europa Flag: The Netherlands
- 1994 In service as a barque (three mast rigged ship) and retrofitted as a special-purpose sail-training ship
- Call Sign: PDZS
- MMSI Number: 246198000
- Look up "IMO 8951932"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Europa (ship, 1911) (1 C, 72 F)