Jump to navigation Jump to search
missile range instrumentation ship of the United States Navy
|Country of registry|
- Look up "IMO 9416680"
- IMO Number: 9416680
- MMSI Number: 369998000
- Shipyard: VT Halter Marine Inc., Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States
- Laid down: 13 August 2008
- Launched: 28 June 2010
- Ship type: Range Instrumentation Ship
- Length: 162.8 metres (534 ft)
- Beam: 27.1 metres (89 ft)
- Gross Register Tonnage: 12,575 tons
- Crew: 88 (Combined military and civilian)
- Flag: United States
- Home port:
- 2006-09-26: Contract with VT Halter Marine of Pascagoula, Mississippi, announced.
- 2008-08-13: Hull laid down.
- 2008-10-10: Named USNS Howard O. Lorenzen (T-AGM-25).
- 2010-06-28: Christened and launched.
- Source: Navsource.org
This category has only the following subcategory.