From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Idrisid dynasty — a Zaydi-Shia Muslim dynasty of Morocco, ruling from 788 to 974.
- Idrisids are traditionally regarded as the founders of the Moroccan state.
- Branches of the Idrisid dynasty in later times include:
- Hammudid dynasty in al-Andalus — (1016–1058)
- Idrisid emirs of Asir — (1906–1934)
- Senussi dynasty of Libya — (1918–1969).
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Idrisid dynasty"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.