Category:Images by technical criteria
This category organizes images by technical criteria. A technical criterion is anything that can, at least in principle, be automatically determined. Examples are, dimensions, number and resolution of color/alpha channels, file type, existence of metadata, histogram properties (like monochromatic 24bit JPEGs), images with high or low contrast (as defnied in a technical sense), and so on. Ideally, this category and its subcategories will be automatically maintained.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Images by dimension (2 C)
- ► Framed images (7 C, 229 F)
- ► Monochrome images (9 C, 39 F)
- ► Images by resolution (9 C)
- ► Tone-mapped HDR images (14 C, 5994 F)