Category:Images by technical criteria
This category organizes images by technical criteria. A technical criterion is anything that can, at least in principle, be automatically determined. Examples are, dimensions, number and resolution of color/alpha channels, file type, existence of metadata, histogram properties (like monochromatic 24bit JPEGs), images with high or low contrast (as defnied in a technical sense), and so on. Ideally, this category and its subcategories will be automatically maintained.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Quality images (19 C, 60 P, 263474 F)
- ► Clickable images (1 C, 1 P, 31 F)
- ► Framed images (7 C, 278 F)
- ► High contrast images (1 C, 19 F)
- ► Images by resolution (9 C)
- ► Images with watermarks (27 C, 1 P, 128335 F)