Category:Images by technical criteria
This category organizes images by technical criteria. A technical criterion is anything that can, at least in principle, be automatically determined. Examples are, dimensions, number and resolution of color/alpha channels, file type, existence of metadata, histogram properties (like monochromatic 24bit JPEGs), images with high or low contrast (as defnied in a technical sense), and so on. Ideally, this category and its subcategories will be automatically maintained.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- Quality images (19 C, 63 P, 293646 F)
- Images by aspect ratio (7 C)
- Clickable images (1 C, 1 P, 30 F)
- Framed images (6 C, 26 F)
- High contrast images (1 C, 20 F)
- Images by resolution (9 C)
- Images with watermarks (39 C, 1 P, 129808 F)