Category:Intef the Elder
Egyptian nomarch, ancestor of the 11th dynasty
|Date of birth||22nd century BC (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584), 22nd century BC|
|Date of death||22nd century BC (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584), 22nd century BC|
|Country of citizenship|
Intef the Elder, also known as Intef the Great or Intef, son of Iku, was a prince of Thebes before the establishment of the 11th dynasty. During the Middle Kingdom he was honored as an ancestor of the dynasty.
Media in category "Intef the Elder"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Intef the Great Legrain.png 513 × 499; 179 KB
- Lepsius.jpg 591 × 447; 72 KB
- Prince Intef Petrie.png 471 × 498; 111 KB
- Stela of the Gatekeeper Maati MET DP352181.jpg 3,921 × 2,491; 3.69 MB
- Stela of the Gatekeeper Maati MET DP352182.jpg 2,772 × 3,889; 4.22 MB
- Stela of the Gatekeeper Maati MET DT292973.jpg 1,905 × 1,525; 1.89 MB
- Stele Intef CG20009 Maspero.jpg 491 × 685; 152 KB