Category:International Science Olympiads
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The International Science Olympiads are a group of worldwide annual competitions in various areas of science. The competitions are designed for the 4–6 best high school students from each participating country selected through internal National Science Olympiads, with the exception of the IOL, which allows two teams per country, and the IJSO, which is designed for junior secondary students. To date there are 12 such ISOs.
|Instance of|| annual event,|
|Subclass of||subject olympiad|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► European Physics Olympiad (1 C)
- ► International Astronomy Olympiad (13 F)
- ► International Chemistry Olympiad (2 C, 1 P, 9 F)
- ► International Geography Olympiad (9 F)
- ► International Junior Science Olympiad (18 F)
- ► International Mathematical Olympiad (14 C, 1 P, 29 F)
- ► International Olympiad in Informatics (18 F)
- ► International Physics Olympiad (271 F)
Media in category "International Science Olympiads"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- 17. Rahvusvahelise astronoomiaolümpiaadi osalejad..JPG 2,853 × 1,743; 2.4 MB
- German-Science-Olympiads age-groups.svg 512 × 246; 58 KB