Jump to navigation Jump to search
Iwashiro Province (岩代国 Iwashiro-no kuni) is an old province in the area of Fukushima Prefecture on the island of Honshū. It was sometimes called Ōshū (奥州). The history of the province started in 1868 and ended in 1872.
province of Japan
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- Aizuwakamatsu Castle (1 C, 91 F)
- Isasumi-jinja (18 F)
- Nihonmatsu Castle (2 C, 32 F)
- Nihonmatsu Domain (2 C, 5 F)
- Shirakawa Komine Castle (39 F)
Media in category "Iwashiro Province"
This category contains only the following file.
- Old Japan Iwashiro.svg 425 × 432; 69 KB