Category:Jewel of the Seas (ship, 2004)
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 9228356.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
IMO number : 9228356
Name of ship : JEWEL OF THE SEAS (since 01/04/2004)
Call Sign : C6FW9
MMSI : 311583000
Gross tonnage : 90090 (during 2004)
DWT : 11936
Type of ship : Passenger (Cruise) Ship (during 2004)
Builder : Meyer Werft (658)
Year of build : 2004
Flag : Bahamas (during 2004)
Port of registry : Nassau
Status of ship : In Service/Commission (since 22/04/2004)
Registered owner : JEWEL OF THE SEAS INC Care of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL) , 1050, Caribbean Way, Miami FL 33132-2028, USA (since 22/04/2004)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Jewel of the Seas at Greenock (7 F)
Media in category "Category:Jewel of the Seas (ship, 2004)"
The following 37 files are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Jewel In Playa.jpg 983 KB
- Jewel of the Seas in Labadee.jpg 1.64 MB
- Jewel of the Seas in Oslo 2.jpg 1.42 MB
- Jewel of the Seas in Oslo.jpg 4.18 MB
- Jewel of the seas norway 1.jpg 3.89 MB
- Jewel of the Seas-1.JPG 1.2 MB
- Jewel of the Seas-2.JPG 1.18 MB
- Jewel of the Seas-3.JPG 1.25 MB
- JEWEL OF THE SEAS.JPG 87 KB
- Jewel of the seas.jpg 1.03 MB
- Jewel of the Seas.jpg 629 KB
- Jeweloftheseas.jpg 1.95 MB
- Masthamnen June 2011.jpg 3.83 MB