Category:John James Rickard Macleod
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nobel prize-winning Scottish physician and physiologist; co-discoverer of insulin.
|Name in native language||John James Rickard Macleod|
|Date of birth||6 September 1876|
|Date of death||16 March 1935|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
English: John James Rickard Macleod (1876-1935), Scottish physiologist and biochemist, 1923 Nobel laureate in Physiology or Medicine
Pages in category "John James Rickard Macleod"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "John James Rickard Macleod"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Grave of John James Rickard MacLeod.jpg 663 × 1,280; 259 KB
- J.J. Rickard MacLeod; Physiology and biochemistry... Wellcome L0015807.jpg 1,192 × 1,648; 692 KB
- J.J.R. Macleod ca. 1928.png 816 × 957; 588 KB
- John James Rickard Macleod.jpg 903 × 1,308; 537 KB
- Photograph of J.J.R. Macleod in academic robes ca. 1923 (12309019554).jpg 1,000 × 1,393; 196 KB
- Portrait of John James R. Macleaod Wellcome L0003814.jpg 1,178 × 1,662; 768 KB