Category:John Singer Sargent
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|John Singer Sargent (1856–1925)|
|Date of birth/death||15 April 1925|
|Location of birth/death||Florence||London|
|Work location||Paris, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States of America, Italy|
English: John Singer Sargent (1856–1925) was an American painter, and a leading portrait painter of his era. During his career, he created roughly 900 oil paintings and more than 2,000 watercolors, as well as countless sketches and charcoal drawings. His oeuvre documents worldwide travel, from Venice to the Tyrol, Corfu, the Middle East, Montana, Maine, and Florida.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Drawings by John Singer Sargent (3 C, 38 F)
- ► Works after John Singer Sargent (1 F)
Pages in category "John Singer Sargent"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "John Singer Sargent"
The following 32 files are in this category, out of 32 total.
- JSSargent1887.jpg 55 KB
- John Singer Sargent.jpg 43 KB
- SargentParis1885.jpg 272 KB
- John Singer Sargent 1885.jpg 2.98 MB
- Marie Buloz Pailleron A28390.jpg 8.55 MB
- Nora Langhorne.JPG 3 KB
- Pavement, Cairo A10953.jpg 12.45 MB
- Sargent, Charles Giron.jpg 146 KB
- Sears sargent.jpg 17.65 MB
- Simplon Pass A32055.jpg 16.77 MB
- Sketch of R.L.S..jpg 157 KB