Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carinthian Slovene physicist, mathematician and poet
|Name in native language||Joseph Stefan|
|Date of birth||24 March 1835|
Sentpeter (Austrian Empire)
|Date of death||7 January 1893|
|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
Josef Stefan (1835–1893), Slovene-Austrian mathematician and physicist.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- Jožef Stefan Institute (1 F)
Pages in category "Josef Stefan"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Josef Stefan"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Feistritz Suetschach Kulturpark Gorše Jožef Štefan 15012014 639.jpg 3,264 × 4,928; 9.09 MB
- Jozef Stefan.jpg 843 × 996; 145 KB
- Jožef Stefan.jpg 358 × 500; 39 KB
- Stefantube.png 1,052 × 744; 28 KB