Sir Joseph Edgar Boehm, Bart. (July 6, 1834 – December 12, 1890) was a sculptor, best known for the head of Queen Victoria on coin, and the statue of the Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (Duke of Wellington) at en:Hyde Park Corner, born in Vienna, but educated in England.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Statue of Thomas Carlyle, London (5 F)
- ► Horse and Tamer - Joseph Boehm (7 F)
- ► John Bunyan statue in Bedford (10 F)
- ► King Tom - Joseph Boehm (8 F)
- ► Statue of John Fox Burgoyne, London (2 F)
- ► Temple Bar Marker (43 F)
Media in category "Joseph Boehm"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.