Sir Joseph Edgar Boehm, Bart. (July 6, 1834 – December 12, 1890) was a sculptor, best known for the head of Queen Victoria on coin, and the statue of the Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (Duke of Wellington) at en:Hyde Park Corner, born in Vienna, but educated in England.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Horse and Tamer - Joseph Boehm (7 F)
- ► John Bunyan statue in Bedford (10 F)
- ► Temple Bar Marker (42 F)
Media in category "Joseph Boehm"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- BoehmLouiseWiki.jpg 19 KB
- Bunyan Celebration.png 935 KB
- Carlyle skulptur.jpg 1.07 MB
- John Brown statue Balmoral.JPG 2.93 MB
- John Fox Burgoyne Statue.jpg 126 KB
- JohnBunyanStatueBedford.jpg 347 KB
- Plymouth Drake.jpg 909 KB
- Thomascarlyle.jpg 70 KB
- Victoria statue.jpg 116 KB
- Wiedner Hauptstraße 70.JPG 916 KB