en:Kamer-Kollezhsky Val is the fourth ring of streets of Moscow, after the Central Squares, the Boulevard Ring and the Garden Ring. It locked the city limits of Moscow for the most of the 19th century.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Izmailovsky Val Street (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Leninskaya Sloboda Street (31 F)
- ► Rogozhsky Val Street (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Zolotorozhsky Val Street (1 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Kamer-Kollezhsky Val"
This category contains only the following file.
- Map of Moscow 1836.jpg 307 KB