From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- The southern terminus of the road begins off U.S. Route 66 between Amboy and Chambless; and continues north-northwest through the Mojave National Preserve past Kelso; to reach its northern terminus at Baker, on Interstate 15.
- The name "Kelbaker" is a portmanteau of "Kelso" and "Baker", the two settlements located along the road.
Media in category "Kelbaker Road"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Kelbaker Road.jpg
- Kelbaker Road approach...
- Kelso Depot 1.jpg
- Kelso from Kelbaker Ro...
- Kelso Mountains 1.jpg
- Mojave National Preser...
- Red barrel cactus, in...
- Van Winkle Mountain 1.jpg
- Van Winkle Mountain 2.jpg
- Willow Wash at Kelbake...