Jump to navigation Jump to search
indoor arena in Buffalo, New York
|Location||Buffalo, Erie County, New York|
|Main building contractor|
|Date of official opening|
English: The KeyBank Center, formerly known as First Niagara Center, HSBC Arena and Marine Midland Arena, is an indoor arena located in downtown Buffalo, USA. It is the largest indoor arena in Western New York, seating 19,070 fans in its normal configuration, and was constructed primarily for the Buffalo Sabres of the National Hockey League to replace their previous home of Buffalo Memorial Auditorium.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- KeyBank Center by year (13 C)
Media in category "KeyBank Center"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Buffalo Canalside flooding Lake Erie April 4 2018 wind storm day 04.jpg 4,896 × 3,672; 7.58 MB
- Buffalo New York marine and naval park.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 406 KB
- Buffalo Sabres Banners.JPG 4,592 × 2,576; 4.44 MB
- HSBC Arena satellite view.png 992 × 653; 758 KB
- Hsbcarena.png 992 × 653; 996 KB
- KeyBank Center from side.jpg 3,504 × 2,336; 921 KB