From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. DG045-010001-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Database record.
English: Kilmacrenan Friary was founded probably by Manus O'Donnell c. 1537 on an early monastic site as house of the Franciscan Third Order Regular. It was dissolved in 1603 and is now in ruins.
Media in category "Kilmacrenan Friary"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.