Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Kōka-shi (
甲賀市), is a city located in the southern part of Shiga Prefecture, Japan.
- The word 'Kōka' is often rendered as 'Koga' in English, especially when referring to the Koga Ninja.
city in Shiga prefecture, Japan
|Instance of||city of Japan|
|Location||Shiga Prefecture, Japan|
|Legislative body|| |
|Different from|| |
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Koka, Shiga"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Kokagun yusen hoso denwa 1.jpg 1,920 × 2,560; 851 KB
- Kokagun yusen hoso denwa 2.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 4.97 MB
- Lycoris radiata at Shigaraki town.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 1.3 MB
- Minakuchicho Minakuchi, Koka, Shiga Prefecture 528-0005, Japan - panoramio.jpg 3,372 × 2,268; 2.57 MB
- 信楽町畑 しだれ桜 - panoramio.jpg 3,264 × 2,330; 4.59 MB