Category:Koningin Regentes (ship, 1895)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Ship Type: Paddle Steamer
- Built by: Fairfield Govan for NV Stoomvaart Mij. Zeeland, Amsterdam
- Yard No.: 385
- Launched: Tuesday, 09/07/1895
- Completed: 1895
- GRT: 1970
- NRT: 885
- Length: 320 feet
- Breadth: 35 feet
- Propulsion: steam, triple expansion 9000ihp 19¼kn
- Sunk - 06/06/1918
Sank whilst serving as a hospital ship, torpedoed by German Uboat UB107 about 21 miles east of Leman Lightship.
Media in category "Koningin Regentes (ship, 1895)"
This category contains only the following file.
- HS Koningin Regentes.jpg 50 KB