Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Kozhikode district (Malayalam: കോഴിക്കോട്), also known as Calicut, is one of the 14 districts in the state of Kerala, India. The district has its headquarters at Kozhikode town Kozhikode district.
district of Kerala, India
|Instance of|| district,|
administrative territorial entity
|Location||Kerala, Travancore-Cochin, Travancore, India|
|Elevation above sea level|| |
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Buildings in Kozhikode district (12 C, 13 F)
- ► Culture of Kozhikode district (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Education in Kozhikode district (3 C)
- ► Geography of Kozhikode district (19 C, 5 F)
- ► Nature of Kozhikode district (11 C, 1 F)
- ► People of Kozhikode district (14 C, 16 F)
- ► Transport in Kozhikode district (7 C, 4 F)
- ► Populated places in Kozhikode district (36 C)
- ► Sargaalaya Arts & Crafts Village (8 F)
Media in category "Kozhikode district"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.