river in Georgia
|Mouth of the watercourse|
|Lakes on river|
Ksani River or Qsani River is a small river in central Georgia, which rises on the southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in South Ossetia and flows into the Kura River. Ksani (both the river and the name) is often associated with the Medieval Ksani Fortress which lies close to the Ksani River.
Media in category "Ksani River"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Ksani - Chysandon.PNG 1,000 × 905; 160 KB
- Ksani River.jpg 1,400 × 1,000; 693 KB
- Ksani valley as seen from Ksani fortress (Photo A. Muhranoff, 2011).jpg 1,509 × 900; 394 KB
- Ravine of Ksani.jpg 1,024 × 768; 242 KB
- Მდინარე ქსნისა და მტკვრის შესართავი.jpg 1,132 × 720; 167 KB