English: Kunming (Chinese: 昆明; Hanyu Pinyin: Kūnmíng; Wade-Giles: K'un-ming) — the capital of Yunnan province, China. It is located at the northern edge of the massive Lake Dian and has a population of more than four million. Because of its year-round temperate weather, Kunming is often called the "City of Spring (春城)."
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Animals of Kunming (1 F)
- ► Buildings in Kunming (28 C, 96 F)
- ► History of Kunming (2 C, 8 F)
- ► Maps of Kunming (2 C, 11 F)
- ► People of Kunming (25 F)
- ► Transports in Kunming (10 C, 1 F)
- ► Views of Kunming (2 C)
Media in category "Kunming"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.