Jump to navigation Jump to search
Capital of Yunnan province, China
|Instance of||prefecture-level city|
|Location||Yunnan, People's Republic of China|
|Elevation above sea level||
English: Kunming (Chinese: 昆明; Hanyu Pinyin: Kūnmíng; Wade-Giles: K'un-ming) — the capital of Yunnan province, China. It is located at the northern edge of the massive Lake Dian and has a population of more than four million. Because of its year-round temperate weather, Kunming is often called the "City of Spring (春城)."
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Animals of Kunming (1 F)
- ► Buildings in Kunming (31 C, 105 F)
- ► Fields of Kunming (1 C)
- ► History of Kunming (3 C, 8 F)
- ► Maps of Kunming (2 C, 27 F)
- ► People of Kunming (1 C, 25 F)
- ► Transports in Kunming (10 C, 1 F)
- ► Views of Kunming (2 C)
Media in category "Kunming"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.