Category:Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church (Brooklyn)
The Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church at the corner of South Oxford Street in the Fort Greene neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was built in 1861-62 and was designed by Grimshaw & Morrill in the Early Romanesque Revival, one of the first churches in that style to be built in Brooklyn. The congregation was organized in 1857, and was associated with the liberal New School Synod. The church is located in the Fort Greene Historic District. (Source: "Fort Greene Historic District Designation Report")
Media in category "Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church (Brooklyn)"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Brooklyn NY Lafayette Ave Presby PHS824.jpg 2,896 × 4,500; 2.79 MB
- Lafayette Av Presby Ch jeh.jpg 2,969 × 4,059; 1.45 MB
- Lafayette Avenue Presbetyrian Church PM sun jeh.jpg 3,000 × 3,598; 2.14 MB
- Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church 85 South Oxford Street.jpg 2,366 × 2,857; 2.04 MB
- Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church.jpg 2,393 × 2,889; 1.52 MB
- Dr. Colyer's Church, Brooklyn, N.Y, by O. C. Smith.jpg 2,637 × 1,330; 974 KB
- Dr. Colyer's Church, Brooklyn, N.Y, by O. C. Smith.png 2,637 × 1,330; 3.28 MB
- Dr. Cuyler('s) Church, Brooklyn, from Robert N. Dennis collection of stereoscopic views.png 2,616 × 1,327; 3.23 MB