English: Langley Vale is a small village in Epsom and Ewell borough, Surrey, England. It is bordered to its north-east by Epsom Downs, and to the south-east by Walton Downs. It is surrounded by open land: the nearest towns/villages are Great Burgh to the east, Tadworth to the south-east, Walton on the Hill and Headley to the south, Ashtead to the west and Epsom to the north. The village's telephone area code is shared with Epsom, Ashtead, Leatherhead and Esher.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Langley Vale"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Corner Shop with Post Box and Phone Box - geograph.org.uk - 24899.jpg 640 × 480; 103 KB
- Epsom Cemetery - geograph.org.uk - 796558.jpg 640 × 427; 174 KB
- Epsom Cemetery extension - geograph.org.uk - 796570.jpg 640 × 478; 183 KB
- Langley Bottom - geograph.org.uk - 59958.jpg 640 × 480; 81 KB
- View from Vincents Lookout - panoramio.jpg 2,493 × 1,229; 944 KB