Category:Law of England
Jump to navigation Jump to search
legal system of England and Wales
|Location||United Kingdom, Wales|
|Applies to jurisdiction||England and Wales|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Ancient Lights (6 F)
- Books about the law of England (13 C, 9 F)
- Judges from England (68 C, 66 F)
- Magistrates from England (3 C)
- Treaties with England as a party (3 C, 2 F)
Media in category "Law of England"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- The country justice. containing the practice, duty and power of the justices of the peace, as well in as out of their sessions.djvu 2,581 × 3,904, 650 pages; 37.75 MB
- The Jury (1861).jpg 1,594 × 891; 282 KB
- Why the History of English Law is Not Written.djvu 5,100 × 6,600, 34 pages; 846 KB