Leh (Urdu:ضلع لہ) is one of the two districts of Ladakh, the other being the Kargil to the west, in Jammu and Kashmir. Leh is the largest district in Kashmir in terms of area. Ladakh was under the administration of Leh district until July 1, 1979, when the Kargil district was separated from Leh district. Leh district consists of 6 tehsils:
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Leh district"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.
- 1 Pangong lake.jpg 6.3 MB
- Accident - Leh 3.JPG 4.53 MB
- Accident - Leh.JPG 4.28 MB
- Ladakh (14663809481).jpg 328 KB
- Ladakh (14685129444).jpg 279 KB
- Leh District.svg 146 KB
- Leh-Ladakh Region, India.jpg 1.53 MB
- Magnificient Moore Plains.JPG 2.87 MB
- Namgyal Tsemo Monestry.jpg 3.65 MB
- Nubra Valley, Ladakh.jpg 2.24 MB
- Sunshine Near Vishal Taal.jpg 1.95 MB
- Tsaga La.jpg 319 KB
- View of Leh.jpg 98 KB