Category:Liburna (ship, 1989)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 8706727.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
- Not to be confused with Liburna.
- Shipowner: Toremar
- IMO: 8706727
- MMSI: 247044300
- Call sign: IWUH
- Type: Ferry
- Builder: Cantiere navali fratelli Orlando, Livorno
- Yard number: 5867
- Year of construction: May 1988
- Port of registry: Portoferraio
- Gross tonnage: 1640 t
- Net tonnage: 824,18 t
- DWT: 480 t
- Length overall: 71.15 m
- Breadth: 14.02 m
- Draught: 3.6 m
- Main engine: 2 diesel engines GMT 4S 12 cyl-Vee
- Engine power: 2 x 2134 kw
- Speed: 16.5 knots
- Passengers: 700
- Cars: 76
Media in category "Liburna (ship, 1989)"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.