A vehicle registration plate, usually called license plate or number plate is a small metal or plastic plate attached to a vehicle for official identification purposes. On many vehicles, they appear in pairs, with one attached to the front and another attached to the rear, although certain jurisdictions and/or vehicle types only require one plate, usually the rear.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Diagrams of License plates (1 C, 3 F)
- ► Fictional license plates (9 F)
- ► Government and official license plates (5 C, 33 F)
- ► License plates with hearts (35 F)
- ► License plates of taxis (9 F)
- ► Rally plates (21 F)
- ► Sample license plates (3 C, 10 F)
- ► Vanity plates (7 C, 124 F)
- ► License plates without numbers and letters (1 C, 24 F)
Pages in category "License plates"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "License plates"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.