From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Linkinhorne is a rural parish in South East Cornwall, bordered by the River Inny in the north-east and Bodmin Moor to the west. It is largely rural but the area west of the B3254 road from Launceston to Liskeard forms part of Bodmin Moor and this includes Caradon Hill and an area of disused mines. The valley of the River Lynher runs through the parish.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Media in category "Linkinhorne"
The following 62 files are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Bodmin Moor Panorama1.jpg 181 KB
- Bodmin Moor Quarry 01.jpg 2.88 MB
- Caradon Hill (3668).jpg 4.78 MB
- CheeswringSun.jpg 481 KB
- Stowe's Hill (3622).jpg 6.13 MB
- Stowe's Hill (3652).jpg 5.99 MB
- Stowe's Hill (3670).jpg 5.91 MB
- The Cheesewring (3623).jpg 5.92 MB
- The Cheesewring (3639).jpg 5.59 MB
- The Cheesewring (3659).jpg 5.5 MB
- The Hurlers (3604).jpg 5.91 MB
- The Hurlers (3607).jpg 6.36 MB