Category:Los Angeles Times
Daily newspaper published in Los Angeles, California
|Instance of||daily newspaper,|
|Location||Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California|
|Country of origin|
|Place of publication|
|Language of work or name|
Los Angeles Times failed to renew the copyrights of many early issues. A search of the renewals for periodicals for entries for Los Angeles Times reveals that the publisher, then Los Angeles Times Inc. (later owned by Tribune Publishing, Tronc), started renewing the copyrights of the Los Angeles Times starting with the January 5, 1958 issue. However, certain individual contributions by named authors, were renewed, with the earliest being in the July 31, 1927 issue. For more information see the discussion page: Category talk:Los Angeles Times.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Los Angeles Times"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- 1930.05.06 Advertisement for Radio Broadcast With Lisa Roma.gif 382 × 546; 67 KB
- Barker Bros. ad for phonograph and radios 1923.png 783 × 2,458; 1.56 MB
- Connorgenz.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 2.22 MB
- Los Angeles Times.svg 720 × 92; 212 KB
- Mae West LAT.jpg 500 × 666; 40 KB
- Mirror Printing Company Ad and Logo 1882.gif 457 × 415; 59 KB