Category:Los Angeles Times
American daily newspaper based in El Segundo, California covering the Greater Los Angeles area
|Location||Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California|
|Country of origin|
|Place of publication|
|Language of work or name|
Los Angeles Times failed to renew the copyrights of many early issues. A search of the renewals for periodicals for entries for Los Angeles Times reveals that the publisher, then Los Angeles Times Inc. (later owned by Tribune Publishing, Tronc), started renewing the copyrights of the Los Angeles Times starting with the January 5, 1958 issue. However, certain individual contributions by named authors, were renewed, with the earliest being in the July 31, 1927 issue. For more information see the discussion page: Category talk:Los Angeles Times.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Glendale News-Press (2 C)
- Los Angeles Times Book Prize winners (19 C, 7 F)
- Mirror Building (4 F)
- Los Angeles Times people (40 C, 11 F)
- Times Mirror Square (6 C, 10 F)
Media in category "Los Angeles Times"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Connorgenz.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 2.22 MB
- Los Angeles Times.svg 720 × 92; 18 KB
- Mae West 1932 color.jpg 497 × 666; 98 KB
- Mae West LAT.jpg 500 × 666; 48 KB
- Newspaper headline California climate apocalypse.png 1,025 × 343; 141 KB
- Through the Attorney's Eyes (Taylor cartoon).jpg 1,672 × 2,630; 1.78 MB
- William Hartshorn Bonsall, 1905.jpg 350 × 463; 67 KB